CD-200 Credit/Debit Card Dispenser
The ideal solution for dispensing credit card size paper or polyester cards (ISO7816). Designed with a new clutch and reverse roller, the CD-200 prevents double dispensing of cards or the dispensing of two cards stuck together.
- CLUTCH SYSTEM & PATENTED REVERSE ROLLER
- This combination promises a stable card dispensing capability without error.
- The CD-200 can be utilized widely for various card dispensing applications.
- Available for a wide range of card thickness and materials.
- Industry Standard for Telecommunications & Transportation Applications.
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL BOARD FOR EASY SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- This model is equipped with an exclusive electronic control board for easy circuit operations. If the card feeding interval is too long (above 4 seconds) the reverse roller circuit will automatically operate and repeat the operation again. The number of times the operations is repeated can be selected with the dip switches.
Download our PDF Brochure
Applicable Card Sizes: Debit / Credit Cards (Cards with embossed characters can not be dispensed) 53mm (min) ~ 58mm (max) x 76mm (min) ~ 86mm (max)
Thickness: 0.15mm ~ 0.70mm (.01” ~ .03”)
Card Capacity: Holds approximately 200 Cards; varies according to thickness.
Dispensing Speed: 2 seconds per card. High speed dispensing (approx. 1.2 seconds per card) is available upon request.
Supply Voltage Options: 12VDC or 24VDC +/- 10%
Current Consumption: Operational – 1.50A (peak)
Operating Temperature: -10° C ~ 40° C with 30%-90% humidity.
Size: 180mm (H) x 155mm (D) x 93.2mm (W)