Known for its reliability & performance, the SH-400 features the ability to adjust for coin thickness which virtually eliminates coin jams due to bent coins.
- Accommodates Changes in Coin or Coin Imperfections
- The hopper incorporates a cam lever designed to easily allow adjustment to the disk for the appropriate coin thickness. The coin disk is removable to enable conversions from different coin diameters and thickness.
- With the automatic DC motor brake and jam reverse mechanism it allows for stable pay out and reduces coin jam.
- Service Friendly
- The anti-static hopper bowl is easily detached to facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
- Small Hopper Large Capacity
- This ultra compact hopper will hold 400 US quarters and with the option of the bowl extension you increase the capacity to 1,000 US quarters.
Download our PDF Brochure
Applicable Coin Sizes: Diameter: 16.6mm – 29.0mm | Thickness: 1.4mm – 3.1mm
Coin Capacity (Std. Bowl): US 25¢: 400 coins | 1,000 coins with extended bowl
Dispensing Speed: 6 pieces +/second (varies depending upon the coin)
Coin Counting Method: Proximity Sensor (SH-400-P) or Optic Sensor (SH-400)
Motor Voltage: Dedicated Control Board, 24VDC + 10% -0 (ripple voltage to be 10mV or less)
Continuous Operation: 10 Minutes Max
Operational Current: 230mA
Current: 0.9 A
Conditions In Use: a) Atmospheric Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C b) Atmospheric Humidity: 15 ~ 85% RH w/o condensation c) Position: Upright or 2° thereof
Insulation Resistance: 10M ohm at 500VDC between terminals must not create any problems with impression of 500VAC (60hz) between the terminals for 60 seconds.
Mechanical Life Time: 2,000,000 count
Standard Chassis disc 20mm – 27.5mm