SCD-2500 Smart Card Dispenser
Specifically designed for simple integration into a host machine; this product forms the total card handling solution for any system where cards are processed. The SCD-2500 is the latest product to be developed in the SCD range and supersedes the SCD-2000 and SCD-1000 units. It incorporates all of the features of the previous versions with the addition of some new options.
- New short antenna for Mifare operation with customers own interface.
- New ACG Mifare module
- New ACG Legic module version
- The unit offers in its baseline form connection to a standard ISO-7816 IC card
- General Functionality
- Vend and Encode contact or contactless IC cards
- Accept contact or contactless IC cards for re-loading
- Automatically capture and retain stolen fraudulent or refunded cards accidentally left in the entry slot.
- Lock-out cards and maintain configuration during power interruptions.
Download our PDF Brochure
Host Control Interface: Serial (RS-232) / Parallel
Supply Voltage Options: 24VDC ± 15%
Current Consumption: Operational – 250mA (average), 2.0A (peak) | Stand-by – 100mA (average), 600mA (peak)
Size: 200mm (H) x 280mm (D) x 105mm (W)
Contactless IC Card Interface: Serial (RS-232) or Direct (Antenna only version)
Contactless IC Card Connector Specification: Landing Type. Suits cards having contacts in accordance with ISO 7816
Applicable Contactless IC Cards: For ACG Mifare/Legic or antenna only versions of the MCE-2500, the following card type is suitable: ISO/IEC 14443 part 1-4, identification cards (contactless IC cards- Proximity type)
Environment: Temperature -10°C ~ +40°C, Humidity – 30% ~ 90% (non condensing)
Stored Card Capacity: Up to 445 cards (1.8mm thick)