IC Card Technology | CDE-1000
The CDE-1000 is the latest product to be developed in the Asahi Seiko IC card handling range. It incorporates smart card dispensing with contact less card capability with the addition that cards can be re-inserted through the front bezel after dispensing.
- Short antenna for Mifare operation with customers own interface
- ACG Mifare module
- This new solution is very compact and offers the ability to dispense cards and then to re-encode as required all with only one bezel.
• Host Control Interface: Serial (RS-232) / Parallel
• Supply Voltage Options: 24V DC + 15%
• Current Consumption: Operational: 250mA (average) 2.0A (peak)
Stand-by: 100mA (average) 600mA (peak)
180mm(H) x 205mm(D) x 98mm(W) Sizes are approximate and without cassette
• Contactless IC Card Interface: Serial (RS-232) or Direct (Antenna)
• Applicable Contactless IC Card: For ACG Mifare or antenna only versions the following card type is suitable.
ISO/IEC 14443 part 1-4, identification cards (contact-less IC cards - Proximity type)
Temperature: -10°C to + 40°C
Humidity: 30% to 90%
• Stored Card Capacity:
Up to 445 cards (0.8mm thick)
(based on 445 cassette)