Card Vending Self Service Kiosks | CD-200 Credit/Debit Card Dispenser
The ideal solution for dispensing credit card size paper or polyester cards (ISO7816). Designed with a new clutch and reverse roller, the CD-200 prevents double dispensing of cards or the dispensing of two cards stuck together.
- CLUTCH SYSTEM & PATENTED REVERSE ROLLER
- This combination promises a stable card dispensing capability without error.
- The CD-200 can be utilized widely for various card dispensing applications.
- Available for a wide range of card thickness and materials.
- Industry Standard for Telecommunications & Transportation Applications.
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL BOARD FOR EASY SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- This model is equipped with an exclusive electronic control board for easy circuit operations. If the card feeding interval is too long (above 4 seconds) the reverse roller circuit will automatically operate and repeat the operation again. The number of times the operations is repeated can be selected with the dip switches.
Applicable Card Sizes: Debit / Credit Cards (Cards with embossed characters can not be dispensed) 53mm (min) ~ 58mm (max) x 76mm (min) ~ 86mm (max)
Thickness: 0.15mm ~ 0.70mm (.01” ~ .03”)
Card Capacity: Holds approximately 200 Cards; varies according to thickness.
Dispensing Speed: 2 seconds per card. High speed dispensing (approx. 1.2 seconds per card) is available upon request.
Supply Voltage Options: 12VDC or 24VDC +/- 10%
Current Consumption: Operational - 1.50A (peak)
Operating Temperature: -10° C ~ 40° C with 30%-90% humidity.
Size: 180mm (H) x 155mm (D) x 93.2mm (W)