The newest hopper in the SH series, the SH-410 offers the same robust frame and reliability as the SH-400, with a higher torque motor and a built-in resettable fuse.
- Increased Coin Capacity
- The higher torque motor allows for additional extension bowls to be added to the hopper, increasing coin capacity to 1,200 US 25¢
- The built-in resettable fuse stops the motor if a foreign object is detected, preventing motor failure. The automatic DC motor brake and jam reverse mechanism allows for stable payout and reduces coin jams.
- Service Friendly
- The anti-static hopper bowl is easily detached to facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
- Small Hopper Large Capacity
- This ultra compact hopper will hold 400 US quarters and with the option of the bowl extension you increase the capacity to 1,000 US quarters.
Download our PDF Brochure
Applicable Coin Sizes: Diameter: 16.6mm – 29.0mm | Thickness: 1.4mm – 3.1mm
Coin Capacity (Std. Bowl): US 25¢: 400 coins | 1,000 coins with extended bowl
Dispensing Speed: 6 pieces +/second (varies depending upon the coin)
Coin Counting Method: Proximity Sensor (SH-400-P) or Optic Sensor (SH-400)
Motor Voltage: Dedicated Control Board, 24VDC + 10% -0 (ripple voltage to be 10mV or less)
Continuous Operation: 10 Minutes Max
Operational Current: 230mA
Current: 0.9 A
Conditions In Use: a) Atmospheric Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C b) Atmospheric Humidity: 15 ~ 85% RH w/o condensation c) Position: Upright or 2° thereof
Insulation Resistance: 10M ohm at 500VDC between terminals must not create any problems with impression of 500VAC (60hz) between the terminals for 60 seconds.
Mechanical Life Time: 2,000,000 count
Standard Chassis disc 20mm – 27.5mm