The SH-400 Meets Every Demanding Requirement
Thankfully though, our SH-400 Ultra Compact Hopper is available in multiple versions to meet every demanding requirement of the amusement industry.
Known for its reliability and performance, the SH-400 features the ability to adjust for coin thickness which virtually eliminates coin jams due to bent coins – a must have feature when you consider the average level of arcade footfall and the demand for speedy transactions.
Even though the SH-400 is an ultra compact hopper to save on space, it will still hold 400 US quarters with the option of a bowl extension to increase the capacity to 1,000 US quarters.
Other benefits include:
- Opto/Proximity Sensors and interfaces are the Asahi Seiko standard.
- A flexible disc version is available and can be used to accommodate most coins without the need for multiple parts.
- Easy bowl removal for optimal cleaning/maintenance to keep your run time longer and more efficient.
- Available extension heads for increased capacity to meet your demands without sacrificing performance or reliability.
- With an automatic DC motor brake and jam reverse mechanism it allows for stable pay out and reduces coin jam for optimal reliability.
- With an incorporated cam lever it is designed to easily allow adjustment to the disk to accommodate changes in coin size or coin imperfections without trouble.
The Asahi Seiko SH-400 is the leading hopper for amusement needs used widely by arcades. Interested? Contact Us.
CRF Coin Recycler
Handling your cash so you can focus on growing your business.
Our sophisticated range of coin recycling technologies transform the way coins are handled. They change complex, timely tasks into fast, straight forward processes, ensuring that the count is accurate, every time.
In one single module the CRF Coin Recycler offers a proven coin handling solution; accepting customers’ coins in bulk, sorting to individual coin hoppers and providing change at the end of a transaction.
The CRF takes care of the coins so your cashiers can focus on the important thing: helping your customers. It is tamper-proof, compact and it automatically counts and tracks the coins – transferring the information to the back office software. It really is that simple!
Benefits of the CRF coin Recycler include;
· Lower Costs: Retailers that manage their cash well are more proactive about their business.
· Improved Customer Service: Staying ahead of the competition is crucial.
· Enhanced Security: With the CRF, cash is inaccessible and the risk of both robbery and internal theft is minimised.
· Cleanliness: Reduced handling of coins aids with cleanliness especially in food retailing.
· Contact us Toll Free on: 1(800) 859-5353
In a TSYS 2014 Consumer Payments Study, in 2014 consumers still preferred to use cash <http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/payment-method-statistics-1276.php> at fast food restaurants and coffee shops.
Do you still use cash for coffee purchases? Or is contactless your preferred payment method?
CDE range offers a cost effective contactless solution
The CDE-1000 is a contactless card dispenser, designed for applications where card capture is not needed and the length of the unit is critical.
The CD card dispenser series covers a diverse range of applications from plastic and paper credit card size to pull-tab, break-open style tickets and scratch cards. Utilising the CD-1000 range dispensing technology and combining it with contactless capability, not only minimises unit length but is also an extremely cost effective solution. Offering only the essential features required to dispense and encode a card.
Error-free dispensing. No problem!
These dispensers have an excellent reputation for high quality and reliability throughout the world in a variety of applications including transportation, gaming and telecommunications.
Both drop vend or bezel vend options are available, and when used with a bezel the card can be re-inserted into the unit (for example: a card credit re-charge scenario). The unit can then be supplied either ready for customer antenna/interface integration, or fully ready with an RS-232 controlled Mifare interface.
It’s that simple.
Product Showcase: FH-700/L1
Like every business these days, we understand the value of great product videos. They offer an informative 360 degree view and detailed information on key products and services.
Our first video features one of our most popular products in the escalator hopper range, and is part of a series of show reels from Asahi Seiko’s core products range.
The FH-700/L1 is Asahi Seiko’s first non coin specific escalator hopper, featuring fast payout speeds and last coin payout in both the bowl and the escalator.
· Non coin specific escalator hopper
· Modular escalator, height can be increased by adding sections
· Last coin payout
· Can be supplied in either a standard or intelligent version
To find out more contact our sales team.
Asahi Seiko USA Inc Launch New Website
Our commitment has always been to provide our customers with the best products and service, which is why we have invested a huge amount of time and money into the launch of our brand new website.
Since Asahi Seiko was founded, we have expanded our business of producing, distributing, exporting and importing all manner of coin and card handling equipment including coin selectors, coin hoppers, and card dispensing mechanisms.
We always trive to offer high levels of quality and reliability in the design and manufacture of coin and card handling products. Asahi Seiko are your global partner, and we think our new website is a reflection of that. Not only does the site have a great new look, but we have added many new products to both our card and coin product selections.
Chris Sutton – General Manager, comments:
“The new website will help new and existing customers navigate all of our products and services with ease. This step is the first in a series of key developments we aim to implement in the future. As a key player within the coin and card handling products industry, our new website will continue to support our ongoing growth throughout the USA and global markets.”
Let us know what you think of our new website on twitter – @Asahi_seiko